Some Things You’ll Learn About:
- Things to consider before you quit your job
- What to consider before you quit your job improperly
- We’ll review typical reasons why you would want to quit your job
- Alternatives to quitting a job
- Unemployment possibilities will be discussed and questions answered such as: “Can you collect unemployment if you quit your job?”
- How to quit your job gracefully and professionally
- How to quit your job and get the last laugh
- How to quit your job without burning any bridges. This should not be taken lightly!
- If you want to quit your night job, some things to consider that are different from if you wanted to quit your day job. You’ll want to hear this…so don’t quit your night job yet!
- Things to know if you want to quit your job to start a home business of any kind
- Make a game of it!
NOTE: The information you receive from reading this article will give you some things to think about that you may not have considered but ultimately, remember that nobody can make that decision for you. You should always do your best to find out everything you can before you take any action.
Think of this scenario: you now have quit your job and are hunting for another…feverishly, urgently, with very little time before you go under financially. Now that’s stress! Not only that, you left for the wrong reasons. You may have quit your job because of stress, a bad coworker or boss, poor conditions, no recognition or whatever it is but it won’t matter to the unemployment office when they have a line of people waiting for benefits. Bottom Line: Do not quit your job before you have another one lined up! When you have another job lined up then you should quit your job. Nevertheless, quit your job gracefully and professionally. Let’s find out the Ins and Outs of quitting your job…
The first thing to consider is CAN you quit your job from a financial standpoint? Do you have the reserves in place (money in the bank) or another job lined up BEFORE you quit? Think of it this way, the moment you quit, you free that position up for the LINE OF PEOPLE waiting to get your job! If you do not know how to quit your job properly, depending upon the circumstances, you may very well burn a bridge. In this day and age that is not a wise idea! After you quit your job it’s far too late to try to retrace your steps and go back begging on your hands and knees should you need that job back! I’ll show you how to resign from your job in a respectful and professional manner to prevent you from burning any bridges.